Monday, September 27, 2010

02. Type Specimen #2b

Type Assignment #2: Revised Type Specimen Poster

I haven't started working on the poster series yet, because I want to make sure my first poster is perfect -- or at least close enough, before moving on to the next. I want to make sure I'm using the 'right' types & what not so I can be consistent with the whole series. This week, where we supposed to revise our assignments & add color & pictures. For the time being, I've decided not to go with pictures just because I want to actually get my typography in order.

As far as color scheme, I searched one of my favorite color scheme sites: colourlovers.com & found this great scheme that I felt matched the retro 'vibes' I was going for:


& here is my second revision of the type specimen poster :

No comments:

Post a Comment